- This category tree is for websites about, or with addresses located within, the ceremonial county of Cornwall.
- The county is the most south-western in the South West of England.
- Cornwall as a Unitary Authority includes the offshore archipelago, of the Isles of Scilly to the west,
- and the county of Devon is to the east, where the River Tamar forms a significant part of the county boundary,
- as it flows into the English Channel along on Cornwall's south coast.
- The west and northern coasts are exposed to the area of the Atlantic Ocean, known as the Celtic Sea.
- The administrative capital of Cornwall is the city of Truro, and the county no longer has the
- division into districts (see Government).
- Postal addresses within the county start their post code "TR" for Truro in the west, whereas those
- near the Devon border may begin "PL", for Plymouth.
- Where localities are too small to justify their own category, websites may be listed
- according to their the postal town.
- Please note that there are sub-topics for the major categories which are shown by clicking the
- dark symbol right of the category heading.
- The sub-topics are shown in their localities, by clicking this, such as Cornwall: Accommodation .
- If this is grey, then clicking restores the view with localities at the top.
Related categories 1